Food Service Director Natalie Winkle is looking to hire 9 part time workers to replace cafeteria staff who have retired or moved to other positions. The jobs are flexible, and work well for parents or grandparents who want to be home when their kids get off the bus. You can email your resume to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff needed for 2.5 hour shifts
- Might work 5 days a week or 1 day depending on need
- Could work in any of the 7 school buildings
- Start time could be anywhere from 10 am to 11 am/ quit time depends on what building you're assigned
- Permanent staff is hired from our sub list
- Fun and rewarding job
Send resume to me Natalie.Winkle@Boardmanschools.org.
You may also email for more information or to set up an interview.