Central Offices at Boardman Center Intermediate (First Floor)
7410 Market Street
Boardman, OH 44512
Welcome to the Boardman Local School District!
Please be advised that all new student enrollment requires an appointment in our Enrollment Office. At this appointment, parents or legal guardians must provide a completed enrollment packet along with all required documents to complete the registration process. Kindergarten Registration Day in the spring is the only exception to this required appointment.
The custodial parent or guardian MUST be a resident of the
Boardman Local School District.
Registration for a new student requires:
1. The child must reach age 5 on or before August 1, 2018, if entering kindergarten.
2. Completion of a Registration Packet (documents can be downloaded and printed from this page)
3. A state-issued Certified Birth Certificate with Raised Seal (If your child was born in the State of Ohio, this certificate may be obtained from the Youngstown City Health District Vital Statistics Division, 345 Oak Hill Avenue, Suite 200, Youngstown, OH 44502, phone 330-743-3333 ext 202.)
4. Proof of Custody if applicable. A certified copy of a judgment entry, court order, or decree signed by a judge and filed with the Clerk of Courts must be presented allocating custody or guardianship. The full copy is needed.
5. Immunization Records -- A physician’s verification of immunizations.
6. Two (2) forms of Proof of Residency-- Accepted documents include:
* Mortgage Documents * Rental/Lease Agreement
* House Closing Papers * Current Utility Bill (gas, electric, water, cable)
* Current Payroll Stub * Current Credit Card Statement
* Current Cell Phone Bill * Current Medical/Dental Bill
* Current Automobile Insurance * Car Registration
Documents MUST show parent/guardian’s name and address