The custodial parent or guardian MUST
be a resident of the Boardman Local School District.
Registration for a new student to the Boardman Local Schools requires:
- The child must reach age 5 on or before August 1, 2018, if entering kindergarten.
- The completion of a Registration Packet (found on website forms&links)
- Presentation of proof of immunization and completion of the School Health Information Form. (Proof of your child's immunization is a physician's statement or immunization card with dates entered.)
- Presentation of an official State birth certificate. (If your child was born in the State of Ohio, this certificate may be obtained from the Youngstown City Health District Vital Statistics Division, 345 Oak Hill Avenue, Suite 200, Youngstown, OH 44502, phone 330-743-3333 ext. 202)
- Presentation of at least two forms of proof of residency (e.g. home owner's tax statement, utility bill, purchase/rental agreement-must show parent's name or current address).
- Custody papers, if applicable (most recent court order signed by a judge)
- Payment of a $25 fee to partially cover the cost of supplies furnished by the school.
Classroom space is limited for kindergarten. Therefore, some kindergarten students may be assigned to another building in the district. It is important to register early to ensure assignment to your elementary school of residence.