The Link Crew Freshmen Orientation is set for Wednesday, August 22 from 8 AM until 12:15 in the gymnasium. The Link Crew transition program is designed to both welcome and support incoming freshmen by assigning them a junior or senior Link Leader as a mentor during their first year.
Link Leaders are hand selected from a large pool of applicants and have met the qualifications of being good role models and positive leaders at BHS. The sole purpose of the Link Crew Program is to help freshmen feel more comfortable as well as help them achieve success in their first year of high school.
Information for freshmen:
- Students are encouraged not to bring backpacks, purses, or other like items as the day is quite active.
- Because the day is active, please make sure that your student wears comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement.
- Students will be receiving their schedules after orientation. They may change schedules with their counselor if necessary.
- This is a student only function, so we encourage you to allow your child to attend on his/her own.
- Enter through door #9. Orientation begins at 8 AM.