Beginning August 15, bus schedules will be posted at each of our school buildings.
Parents must check the list located at their child's school of attendance. (at main entrance)
This enables parents to find their child's bus number and approximate bus stop time--in a timely and efficient manner. No waiting for phone calls just days before school starts.
Reminder: It takes a few weeks for routes to settle into routine times. PLEASE make sure children are at their assigned stop at least 15 minutes early during the first weeks of school.
During the school year, children are required to be waiting at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before stop time.
**MOST RECENT ENROLLMENTS: Enrollments after August 9 who are not on the building lists will be contacted by the Transportation Department with school bus number and approximate bus stop time before August 26.
DOWNLOAD THE HERE COMES THE BUS APP
• View the real-time location of your child’s bus
• Access the app from your smartphone, tablet or computer (visit www.herecomesthebus.com)
• Receive push notifications or email alerts
• Send your child to the bus stop at the just right time, every time.
To download the free App to your smart phone
• Go to the App Store or Google Play
• Search for “Here Comes the Bus” by Synovia and then download the app to your phone.
How to get started on the Here Comes the Bus app:
• After downloading the Here Comes the Bus app
• Click the “Sign Up” button
• Enter school code ( 84546 ) and click “Next” followed by “Confirm”
• Complete the “Create Account” boxes – use your first/last name and email - your password must contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase letter, a number, and a special character (!,@,#,$, etc.)
• At the “Add Push Contact” screen you can change the name of your smartphone (optional), if not then just tap “Save”.
• Under “Add Student(s)”, enter your child’s last name only and Student ID # (same # as lunch account, also found on ProgressBook, or contact your child’s school office if you cannot locate the Student ID #)
**If you receive the message ”Could Not Add Student”, re-enter the student info. If the student is still not entered, please send a message to email@example.com
• Click “Submit”. Continue to add additional students or click “Cancel” to continue.
• You’ve arrived at the Home page (Map, Students, Notifications, Settings, Help).
• Personal tweaks can be done by selecting “Notifications” - change notification radius, change alert type (notification/email), etc. - Please note: You will need to log out of the app and sign back in to perform any contact notification changes. See FAQ’s on back of this sheet for notification change steps.
• Problems? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Here Comes the Bus® is a registered trademark of Synovia Solutions™ LLC