Skip To Main Content

Enrollment & EMIS

Cassie Helms

Cassie Helms

EMIS Coordinator
Samantha Rogers

Samantha Rogers

EMIS Coordinator

Welcome to the Boardman Local School District!

Please be advised that all new student enrollment requires an appointment in our Enrollment Office, now located at Central Office inside Boardman High School. At this appointment, parents or legal guardians must provide all required documents to complete the registration process.

STEP ONE: You must file your personal information online in FinalForms. Click here to get started: All required documents except birth certificate and custody papers should be uploaded to FinalForms. Click Here for steps to complete FinalForms

STEP TWO: Once your online forms are completed, call the Enrollment Office at (330) 259-7189 to make your appointement to bring in any additional documentation and to register. 

       Kindergarten Registration on the "in person" registration day is the only exception to this required appointment.

The custodial parent/guardian MUST be a resident of the

Boardman Local School District.

Registration for a new student requires:
1. The child must reach age 5 on or before August 1, 2024, if entering kindergarten.

2.  Parent/Guardian must have Photo ID
3. Completion of a Registration Packet  (go to FinalForms--    ) 
4. A state-issued Certified Birth Certificate with Raised Seal  (If your child was born in the State of Ohio, this certificate may be obtained from the Youngstown City Health District Vital Statistics Division,    9 West Front Street, Suite 200, Youngstown, OH 44502, phone 330-744-8212)
5. Proof of Custody if applicable.  A certified copy of a judgment entry, court order, or decree signed by a judge and filed with the Clerk of Courts must be presented allocating custody or guardianship. The full copy is needed.
6. Immunization Records -- A physician’s verification of immunizations.
7. Two (2) forms of Proof of Residency-- All proofs of residency must be dated within the last 30 days. Accepted documents include:

* Mortgage Documents         * Rental/Lease Agreement
* House Closing Papers          * Current Utility Bill
* Current Payroll Stub             * Credit Card Statement
* Current Cell Phone Bill         * Government mailing
* Current Auto Insurance        * Car Registration


Documents MUST show parent/guardian’s name and address