Enroll now for 2023-24 School Year!
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2023-24
* Child Must be a resident of Boardman
* Child must be 5 on or before August 1, 2023
STEP ONE: Online application should be completed before in-person appointment.
Click here to begin the process
Having trouble with online form? : Click here for step by step instructions on FinalForms
STEP 2: COMPLETE REGISTRATION IN PERSON. Parents should call enrollment and set up an appointment. 330-259-7189. Hours 8 AM - 3 PM. (Please leave a voicemail message if necesary. We will return your call.)
Parents should have the following with them:
1) parent/guardian's photo ID
2) Child's immunization record--A physician's verification of immunizations
3) A State-Issued Certified Birth Certificate with Raised Seal (If your child was born in Ohio, this certificate may be obtained from the Youngstown City Health District Vital Statistics Division at 9 West Front Street, Suite 200, Youngstown, Ohio. Phone: 330-744-8212
4) (2) Proofs of Residency-- accepted documents include:
- mortgage agreement/ rental/lease agreement
- house closing papers
- current payroll stub
- current cell phone bill
- current utility or credit card statement
- medical/dental bill
- car registration or auto insurance
Residency Documents MUST show parent/guardian's name and Boardman address.
5) Proof of Custody, if applicable. A certified copy of a judgment entry, court order, or decree signed by a judge and filed with the Clerk of Courts must be presented allocating custody or guardianship. The full copy is needed.
PARENTS WITH QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS MAY CALL THE ENROLLMENT OFFICE AT 330-259-7189